EAGC 2018 moves to Berlin
The EAGC main conference will be split into Supply Innovation and Demand Innovation and you will hear from and meet with key players involved in issues such as Nord Stream 2,LNG, Green Gas and Mobility. This is supported by new formats that put networking at the centre of the content, such as on the Traders’ Day!
Underlining this year’s theme of Innovation, EAGC 2018 welcomes a range of new supporters and features.
- EFET Keynote Address
- A truly pan-European gas market? Developing CEE liquidity and integration with Western European gas trade
- Audience debate: How can we transform the existing infrastructure and technology to transition from coal and oil installations to gas?
- Nord Stream 2 – “The Politics of Economics”
- LNG Imports into Europe? How will Asian market development impact pricing and availability?
- Ask the experts: The future of energy storage
- Green Gas Innovation Forum
- Going Mobile: How gas will be powering Europe over land and sea
- Tech-powered discussion: Electric Vehicles, the future of mobility?
Address: Andel’s by Vienna House Berlin
Landsberger Allee 106
A wide ranging conference with powerfully spoken and persuasive speakers, experts in their fields. The conference provided an holistic take of the gas industry and provided a good environment to meet new and old industry colleagues. I benefitted from the opportunity to have a number of meetings in one setting.