Sign up to Gastalk to hear the expert review of Europe's gas & LNG market developments on 25th October, 4PM CEST.
The global gas and LNG industry is continuously evolving, which is why the Gastalk webinar series provides a monthly expert review of the gas and LNG market. Covering the latest news of a specific region of the world each month, Gastalk interacts with different regional audiences to ensure everyone can participate live.
Ahead of 2018's European Autumn Gas Conference (EAGC) our presenter Susan Sakmar, recognised Author and Law Professor will be joined by Murray Douglas, Research Director, European Gas at Wood Mackenzie to explore the current market dynamics in Europe's natural gas and LNG industry. By tuning in you'll:
- Hear our speakers discuss the top gas and LNG stories in Europe this month
- Unearth what gas market liberalisation really means for Europe
- Discover where the European market is heading and what is in store for natural gas
- Find out which key projects are making the most noise and how they are progressing
- Be able to ask the speakers your crucial questions in the Q&A session at the end
The Gastalk Webinar changes Time Zone each month so be sure to follow us monthly to register.